Thursday, April 30, 2009

Welcome aboard!

This is much like a diary, only because its way easier to maintain than the diaries I once wrote on..Will update my life, on a daily basis..Wanted to call this blog CR Park times or something like that, but the name would be a little tabloid-ish…Plus it wouldn’t do justice to the emotions I have towards this locality, where I have spent 15 long years..The people here deserve a special mention for making me what I am (or possibly what I never wanted to be) Some incidents, some people even deserve a standing ovation..You will soon know why!

Trust me, this gets interesting!

2 comments:

  1. :)
    It did get interesting I should say, very interesting!
    Have followed your blog more or less right from the beginning! But you didnt call it CR Park did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, mostly things happen here in CR Park, so dont mention that bit :) and yes, it shall keep gettin interesting :D

    ReplyDelete