Friday, March 12, 2010

never mind

am terribly blah. cant beat my blahness. feel like havent slept in ages. and people at work are so lame, not all, not the ones who are my friends, but mostly. i am tired.

my close buddies who called off their wedding are now gettin married. and am not going. yes, i feel so burnt out and used that my heart is just not in it. so while everyone else will be going and be remembered as true friends for decades and decades to go, i, the only one who patiently heard them both out, even let myself be used in the process, have been left out and will always be scarred for not attending the wedding. it sucks totally.

but i cant attend it still. my heart is really not in it. even the reception, well, let me think. i have two days to go for that one.actually, wish i could just be socially immune for a while.planet earth sucks.except for dogs.

4 comments:

  1. rofl @ except for dogs.
    Do not go to a place where you dont want to go... when its just for the sake of going. You will never regret the decision not to go. But then again... it actually depends on whether you are ruled by your heart or your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am totally ruled by my heart dude..didnt go attend either :P felt strangely relieved..like by not going, i saved some of the virtues i stand for in life..
    dogs are the 'people' for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm!!! they aint ur friends if they ve used you!! so screw it and I know you are better now!! :)

    ReplyDelete