Tuesday, September 13, 2011

the need

Was told by a friend that he needs to find love again. I felt for him and at once, thought for myself. Was it the same for me too? Couldnt think of anything to say but just that "You need to start. Start with a stranger even. Just begin." He didnt want to believe it. I insisted, half knowing if that was what was needed. At night, he smsed saying, 'Opened up to a colleague, saw her for what she was, a pretty nice girl, we even made plans for coffee. Seems she was equally lonely at the workplace." Maybe, just maybe, love can be found. Just look anywhere, its the easiest to find and the most difficult to have. But its always there. Belonging to different people sometimes, an excess for you at times, in the form of your beloved pet most of the times, but life is just brimming with love. I am glad he asked me about his need to find love again. Because I feel I found mine again.

3 comments:

  1. sooooooooooooo true! point is to never ever give up on love! doesn't matter how many times you have made the wrong choices...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ess, haina? :)
    tushy, absolutely neva-eva! we pretty things were meant to love and be loved :D

    ReplyDelete