Friday, June 26, 2009

Sleepy conversations!


Do you miss me?
No, I don’t. Duffer I miss you every freaking moment.
Then why on earth did we do what we did?
I guess we were acting smart, doing things to prove that there is more to us than just ‘us’.
And now we know that there isn’t?
Nope, now we know there is. Just that ‘us’ is the way we go about the rest of the things.
Hmm, interesting..
Ice tea?
Yes, I will make. You wait.
And how do you think I will have it?
Hmm, I suggest you come back just for the tea. Life can wait till morning.
Sigh, yes. By the way, I think I will come back. This just doesn’t feel right.
Really? Then you must!
Do you think we are taking a random decision, once again?
Yes, I think so. But what the heck! We are young, lets keep taking such decisions.

Then let me make a plan and come back. Then we will work out the rest of the things.
Yipee! I am letting you do something so foolish, but somehow, its not making me guilty at all!
Yes, we are behaving so OOC lately..
OOC?
Out of Character!
Hehehe, yes..why do you think we are?
Love, maybe?
Definitely!
Goodnight.
Night.

7 comments:

  1. awww... u fool ...u shud just say it aloud instead of writing it!! tell him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anjali
    naah! its way better this way :D he may just make it too...umm..real :|

    @Nandu,
    so i have realised..touchwood! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...woof woof! Cupid calling:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. life izz hard girl. no worries...a bit more time..n all will be well:) patience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @calvy,
    Cupid is a friend ;) visits daily!
    @raingal,
    sigh it is..tell me how its done, this patience thing :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet :)

    First time on your blog and like the flavor. :)

    ReplyDelete