Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What's age gotta do with it?!

There was a time when I was super young. Like, really, literally young. If I ever fell in love with a sitcom actor (which I repeatedly did) I would imdb about him and wow I could see his date of birth and it was almost always four to seven years older than I was. And there on, I could dream about him. Happily.

Cut to now. Everytime I now try to imdb a new actor I like (for instance, the Twilight actors) they are always two to three years younger! And I lose my fantasy filled frenzy just like a glass of not-had Pepsi. The worst happened when this very cute actor I looked for turned out to be a 1992 born!!!! I mean, come on, who is born in the 90s?! sigh.

I have come to the conclusion that I will not imdb anymore. I didn’t realize at what point of time in life did I leave the cute cradle behind and became the cradle snatcher instead . Tcha!

5 comments:

  1. You do realize its the other way around for guys :) I used to hate it when all the fantasy females used to be elder to me...

    But all is not lost, remember demi moore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh :| demi moore. double sigh :|
    not only are u tellin me younger guys are fine, u r also expecting me to think am as hot as her :P triple sigh :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you, Im was totally shattered to learn that Shia LeBouf is a year younger :|
    otherwise, you know, i had a real chance B-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sri,
    u totally get it buddy! i was miserable for a few weeks..this is a pain not everybody understands..cos everything seems to be so cool in the society now..we suffer :|

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally correlate... Even the 'hopeless' dreams are getting shattered with age.. can fool ourselves, no more. :|

    ReplyDelete