Thursday, January 13, 2011

brittle

Yes, everyday is becoming too much. Went to a new doctor for my wrist. He named it a different thing, I cant even spell it. And am too scared to wiki it for fear of knowing a little too much.

The clinic had something on a bulletin board called IOL. I kept thinking its LOL and laughed in my head. Imagine, after every big scientific treatment or disease, LOL was written. It was such a ridiculing thought. Like a sadistic joke.

So I realised my father embodies the Delhi spirit. He tells anyone who cares to listen about what I do, where I work and why I cant fall sick even for a day cos my company depends on me. Jesus! I begged him to stop at the doctor's, but he went on and on. I was embarrassed and the pain shot up. I told the doc I could take a few leaves with a lot of difficulty if he really wanted me to. He just hmmed and suggested more X-rays. Oh well.

Working with a bad hand makes me feel like am gonna die soon (No I wont cos I am a hypochondriac, never mind me) and well, life is keeping me very troubled as of now. So I listen to music and stay happy anyway.



This song totally cheered me up. And well, am roughly 5 feet tall, guess will manage :)

2 comments:

  1. ohh sweety get well soon...and
    whrs the song?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes am tryin my best to :)
    well the song just doesnt upload itself so i got tired :P (i am the impatient types)
    so this is the link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF5tisuEMRs
    :D

    ReplyDelete